By entering into Brookwood Village, a privately-owned shopping center, customers and guests agree to comply with the foregoing code of conduct, which is intended to contribute to a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. Specifically, to advance these objectives, the ownership of Brookwood Village reserves the right to request any person(s) engaging in any of the following conduct to leave (or should such person(s) fail to leave, when requested, be removed from) Brookwood Village:
- Physically or verbally threatening or harming any person or property located at Brookwood Village;
- Loitering, causing unreasonable annoyance of others (by conduct, gestures, or appearance), which ownership determines is inconsistent with the operation of a family-oriented shopping center, or in any other way creating a disturbance which is disruptive and/or dangerous to others or the business activities of Brookwood Village;
- Assembling for the purpose of creating a disturbance or committing an unlawful act;
- Using sexually explicit language and/or racial, religious, ethnic, homophobic, or other slurs in a manner that can be overheard by others at Brookwood Village;
- Running, skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling, or otherwise obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic and/or with the use and/or enjoyment of Brookwood Village by its customers and/or tenants and occupants;
- Violating any public decency laws including, without limitation, failing to be properly clothed or otherwise engaging in any lewd or inappropriate conduct;
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activities not in compliance with the Brookwood Village’s rules for such activities and/or not otherwise protected speech under then-existing applicable law;
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations;
- Throwing, discarding, or depositing any trash, refuse, paper, glass, or other matter of any kind except in designated receptacles.
- Soliciting or distributing of handbills;
- Bringing animals onto the property, with the exception of certified service animals in each instance in the company of the individual(s) such animal is trained to assist;
- Possessing open cans, bottles, or other receptacles containing any alcoholic beverage, except within businesses at Brookwood Village that are licensed to serve alcoholic beverages;
- Violating any laws regarding public intoxication;
- Smoking other than in designated smoking areas; and
- Entering Brookwood Village at any time between 1:00 am and 5:00 am daily.
- Persons violating this code of conduct may be considered trespassers and may be subject to arrest.
Ownership and management of Brookwood Village are not responsible for articles or vehicles lost, stolen, or damaged.
Advance written permission must be obtained from Brookwood Village ownership prior to any use of this property for any activities other than shopping and dining.